Crossby Dewar is Canadian owned and operated with over 100 years of combined experience in scaffolding, insulation and environmental abatement.
Our safety record far exceeds industry standards and we offer excellence and proven ability in carrying out a wide variety of sizeable projects. With a strong focus on cost control and maintaining tight project schedules, our extensive manpower and other rsources have led to our outstanding reputation built on quality, safety and service.
ISO 9001:2008 REGISTERED
OHSAS 18001:2007 REGISTERED
In 1957, the Dewar Group was founded to provide a comprehensive insulation service to Canada’s post war industrial expansion. The Dewar Group rapidly gained international and domestic recognition and has participated in several joint ventures for major petrochemical and power generation projects.
Crossby Dewar was founded in 2000, for the purpose of providing an essential management and supply solution to our ever-changing industry.
The company’s mission is to provide a safe, economical and quality program of services in multiple disciplines and support services for our clients.
- Durham Construction Association
- Construction Safety Association of Ontario
- Master Insulators’ Association of Ontario Inc (MIA)
- Thermal Insulators Association of Canada (TIAC)
- Toronto Construction Association (TCA)
- Mechanical Contractors’ Association of Toronto (MCAT)
- Environmental Abatement Council of Ontario (EACO)
- Organization of CANDU Industries (OCI)
- Hamilton Mechanical Association
- Association of Power Producers of Ontario (APPRO)
- Electrical Power Systems Construction Association (EPSCA)